Blue Ridge Country Fest Contest -WTNJ
BLUE RIDGE COUNTRY FEST “SONG OF THE DAY”.
There is no purchase necessary and no obligation in order to participate.
Contest runs from 9/8-9/24
Prizes. A Pair of 3 Day Passes to the Blue Ridge Country Festival, October 1-3 in Danville, VA.
To Enter: Listen to Kathy and Cooper Weekday Mornings at 7:30 for the “Song of the Day.”
When the song is played , be the 9th listener to text (304) 253-9865 and you will be entered into a random drawing for 3 Day Passes to be given away Friday Morning September 24th.
Winner: Must be 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia to win.
Prize is non transferable. Prize consists of festival tickets only – Travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the winner. Tickets will be issued as e-Tix from the festival directly.
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors, and employees as well as its associates, representatives, and advertisers from any and all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by a signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensees and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Person(s) working in competing media (newspaper, billboard, direct mail, specialty advertising, and/or television) are not eligible to participate, including employees and immediate family, persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees. No prize substitution(s) or transfers of winning to another player will be allowed once the prize has been awarded.
- One winner per household, per station, every 30 days.
- Southern Communications reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time. Rules will be made available to the public from our studios located at 306. S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV. 25801and online at WTNJFM.com