Written by Lola Rizer on May 24, 2017
Listen to 105.9 WTNJ for your chance to win tickets to Buckeye Country Superfest!
We will give you the Artist of the day! Submit your entry here with your contact information and the Artist of the Day!
Be listening at 7:30a. 9:30a 12:30p 3:30p and 5:30p to catch your Artist of the Day!
- There is no purchase necessary and no obligation in order to participate. Must be at least 21 to qualify/win.
- To qualify/Win:
A: Listen to 105.9 WTNJ for the Artist of the Day to register online at WTNJFM.Com (Monday-Friday Only)
B: Register online at wtnjfm.com during the registration period will be allowed.
One registration per person/per email/per day. Duplicate daily registrations will be discarded.
C: Listen to T-K Time for drawing date and time. The drawing will be random.
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors and employees as well as its associates, representatives and advertisers from any and, all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensee and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Person(s) working in competing media (newspaper, billboard, direct mail, speciality advertising, and/or television) are not eligible to participate, including employees and immediate family, persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Winner must claim their prize at the studios of this station located at 306 S. Kanawha Street in Beckley, WV within one business week of winning. Should a prize not be claimed within one week of winning, it will automatically become the property of Southern Communications. Under no circumstances will any prize be mailed. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees.
- No prize substitution(s) or transfers of winning to another player will be allowed once the prize has been awarded.
- One winner per household, per station, every 30 days.